- Hot dipped galvanizing coating
- Dimensionally accurate and high tensile strength
- Weather proof in nature
- Excellent durability backed by remarkable finish
Specialty of SWRF Flanges:
Similar to the Slip-on flanges in their outline, the bores of SWRF Flanges (Socket Weld Raised Face Flanges) are counter-based. These are primarily used to make flanges joints, where there is a requirement of small sized socket welded pipes. Accessible in assorted sizes, grades and specifications, these are resistant to rust and impairment.
Industries served by SWRF Flanges:
- Sugar Mills
- Cement Industries
- Ship Builders,
- Paper Industries
- Oil & Natural Gas
Advantages of SWRF Flanges:
1) Less Chances of Friction and Interference: The raised face of these products enable these to make less friction and also assist in preventing the turbulence so as to allow reduced vibration.
2) Quiet Operation: Reduced turbulence of these aid in making a soundless work.
3) Simpler Alignment: The specific structure of these flanges help in making an alignment of exactitude.
4) Installation: Easiness of installation and operation.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 2 to 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Middle East
- Tamil Nadu
89, bordi bungalow, Shop no. 6 A, 1st Panjrapole lane, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India