Lap Joint Flange
Price And Quantity
Structural and Functional Properties:
We deal in Lap Joint Flanges, which are the flanges consisting stub ends as well as the backing flanges. Offered flanges are available with the dimensions as some other flange. Unavailable with the raised face, these are utilized in combination with "Lap Joint Stub Ends". The products are almost similar to Slip On flanges with the exclusion of the radius at the intersection point of the flange face as well as the bore so as to adapt the flanged component of the stub ends. Supplied products come with a highly efficient pressure-holding capacity. These can be utilized at all pressures and are accessible in a full size range. These are slip over the pipe and are not welded or otherwise bolted to it. Bolting pressure is sent to the gasket via the flange-pressure that is against the back of the pipe lap. Capable to be rotated, these prove to be useful in fixing the issues with bolt hole alliance. When configured with a piping system, these are helpful in amending the poor alignment of construction. Proffered with good design, the Lap Joint Flanges can be easily dismantled for the purposes of cleaning and inspection.
- Offer the freedom to turn around the pipe facilitates.
- Need of contact with the liquid in the pipe frequently enable the utilization of low-budget carbon steel flanges with corrosion resistant piping.
- Suited for the systems which corrode or erode quickly, and can be reused or salvaged in those applications.
- Offer the ability to align bolt holes that can simplify the fabrication of large diameter or remarkably stiff piping.
- Lap Joint Flanges are commonly utilized in low pressure applications and are not suited when there are increased loads on the flange couple.
- Great alternatives for saving costs when the piping is fabricated of exotic materials.
- Ship budding
- Power Generation
- Petrochemical Plants
- Oil Refineries
- Waste water Treatment Plants
- Paper Mills
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Turnkey projects
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 2 to 4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Middle East
- Tamil Nadu
89, bordi bungalow, Shop no. 6 A, 1st Panjrapole lane, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India